Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Back to the real world

It has been so nice to have Josh at home with us over Christmas break. However, it is back to the real world this week as he returns to work and the kids to school.

Hayley came down with strep yesterday so poor baby is home from school and not feeling well. Last week before she got sick, we went to see "Parental Guidance" and had the best time eating popcorn and just spending some Mommy/daughter time together. I love her so much. :-)

Savannah is glad to be back at preschool three times a week to get away from me and baby brother. Donovan is happy to play with her toys while she is at school for a couple hours.

One of my goals for this year is to read 25 books and I'm currently reading "Safe Haven" by Nicholas Sparks. It is so good! I am so glad I decided to read it.

Hope ya'll have a good rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. That would be awesome to have a whole winter break! We did get to spend two 5 day weekends together as a family so I guess I can't really complain. Getting back to the grind was pretty rough though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard! I did enjoy the family time though. :-)

      Delete