Sunday, November 20, 2011

He is finally here!!!

Baby Donovan James came into the world on November 14, 2011 at 2:33 a.m. This is also his oldest sister's birthday! He weighs 7 lbs and 11 ozs and is 21 1/2 inches long. I was 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant with him. He arrived about 25 minutes after we got to the hospital and I was not sure we would make it on time. Since I was complete when I arrived at the hospital, it was too late to get any pain medicine or epidural and I was terrified that I would just die or pass out from the pain. I guess the saying is true that you don't know how strong you are until you have no other choice. A few pushes later and he was born! He is so beautiful with hardly any hair and blue gray eyes. I think he looks just like his daddy. :) Needless to say, we are in love with him already!! I feel so blessed that God has entrusted Josh and I with this precious little baby boy. Here are some pics from the hospital and the first week of Donovan's life.





 
















No comments:

Post a Comment