Wednesday, August 15, 2012

9 months

Sweet baby boy, you are 9 months old!

You are wearing size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothing. You are quite a chunky monkey. :) I have no idea of your height or weight because your 9 month appt. isn't until Friday.

You love watching Mickey Mouse in the morning, crawl like a speed demon and are so curious. You love to eat and are very picky about what we feed you. You are still drinking 5-6 bottles a day.

You are such a good baby and you are pretty content. Still waking up during the night but you go right back to sleep...usually.










Love you so much sweet boy!! Xoxo.
posted from Bloggeroid

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! He is ADORABLE!!! I love that age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 9 months to him!

    My daughter loved ripping apart magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww happy 9 months to your cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously. I want to squish those thighs. Happy 9 months!

    ReplyDelete