Monday, September 24, 2012

A really good weekend

This was a really good weekend. After the drama of past weekends, I needed it to be a good weekend. Saturday morning, I made chocolate chip pancakes. They were enjoyed by all, even the baby.

Also, we went to the Columbus fair and finished it up by eating at Zaxby's. I am kind of obsessed with Zaxby's, it could be bordering on problematic. ;)

I went ahead and decorated for Halloween this weekend. Savannah Grace is going to be a bumble bee this year and Hayley and Donovan are still undecided.

Happy Monday!






9 comments:

  1. Chocolate chip pancakes??? Where do you live again?

    I'm happy you had a nice weekend! Mine involved Mexican food, for which I'm still "paying the piper."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how we do it in the deep South. ;) I live in MS.

      Mmmm, Mexican is my fav! I bet it was worth it.

      Delete
  2. So happy that you had a great weekend! Your kids are adorable!

    Ps: I nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you want, visit my blog to see what is about. :)

    ReplyDelete