Friday, August 19, 2011

27 weeks (Hello 3rd trimester!)



I am officially in the last trimester! Yippee!! I went to the doctor yesterday and did the dreaded gestational diabetes test. We passed with flying colors! I had to get a 140 or below and mine was 94. Then my doctor got called to surgery while I was waiting for the hour test to be over. So, I had to go back today to finish my checkup. I was so disappointed when they weighed me. I have gained more than I thought! For a total weight gain so far of 26 pounds. *****OOPS*****. With 12 weeks to go, I better chill on the weight gain or it won't be pretty. I have been feeling pretty good except my feet start hurting at the end of the day. Sleeping ok, just takes a while to get comfortable and I have to  get up during the night a couple times to pee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment