Saturday, August 13, 2011

I have a 2nd grader....and a walker!

Two big things happened last week. First, my baby girl who I swear was just 4 years old started 2nd grade!! She is growing so fast and is so smart. She loves to read and is the most sensitive and sweetest girl. I get a little teary eyed when I think about how quickly she is growing. Sigh.




And this is Hayley last Sunday on August 7th before church with GiGi and Papaw

Hayley started walking at 11 months so I have been waiting for Savannah Grace (who is 13 months) to take her 1st steps any day. I think she is more cautious than her older sister. :) Well, last weekend on Aug. 6th she finally took some steps. Of course, I haven't been able to capture them on film yet. But I am sure there will be plenty of time for that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment