Tuesday, February 21, 2012

And you thought you knew me...

15 things you don't know about me:



1) I have a tattoo

2) I am deathly afraid of clowns (thanks to Stephen King's "It")

3) I am divorced

4) I hate broccoli

5) I love to read. Like a lot.

6) I had my 3rd baby naturally (this was by necessity rather than choice, I am lucky that I made it into the hospital without him falling out)

7) I adore ham and pineapple pizza on thin crust

8) I use way to much creamer and sugar in my morning coffee

9) I have to straighten my hair. Otherwise, this girl would be rocking a super frizzy, kinky hair do! It doesn't help I live in the South where its almost always 100%
humidity.

10) I tend to over incorporate the use of smiley faces. :-)

11) I am a girly girl but love me some mud riding!

12) I don't like to drink milk. Even as a kid I didn't like it. Weird, I know.

13) I love to swim and was on swim team when I was younger and also life guarded.

14) I have not worn a bikini since becoming a mom for the first time in 2003 and after three kids, I never will again.

15) I am always running late. Sad but true.


So, there you have it. Fifteen things you never wanted to know about me. You're welcome.



2 comments:

  1. I don't drink milk either. I've always hated it. I'll drink chocolate milk sometimes but never plain milk.

    I haven't worn a bikini since having kids either. And I probably never will!!!!

    This was such a fun post to read...what a great way to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete